Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Trees

One item that is almost unavoidable on a model railroad are trees. Usually more than you think. As you may know, I plan to model California on my layout, so I feel that a few palm trees are needed, placed on a few strategic urban places.
Palm trees are sometimes a bit harder to find in your average model shop than a birch or pine tree. Although I found a supplier who can supply virtually any type , size and quality of model tree imaginable, suitable for nearly any scale.
This is"themodeltreeshop" . The pic shows a palm tree from their wide range.  Select the type of tree, then select the size and quantity. Some trees are made to order (like the wire wound types ) others are readily in stock. Check them out, I think you may find just what you need here.

No comments:

Post a Comment